Volunteering is a wonderful way to make a real difference in your local community.
If you wish to give back to the community and use your experience and expertise, or if you have an interest in developing your skills and local contacts, consider volunteering with the Community Foundation for Tumut Region.
Community minded individuals are invited to volunteer on a casual basis to help short term projects within the Foundation’s goals and areas of interest.
Your areas of interest or expertise could include one or more of the following:
- Experience on Boards and /or the Executive of committees.
- Building Community Capacity / Social Capital / Leadership / Mentoring.
- Website / Social Media communication.
- Marketing & Events.
- Writing eg newsletters, media releases, grant applications, procedures.
- Fundraising / Funds development eg connecting with donors, assist with the local businesses “Workplace Giving” program, Schools’ Mufti Day;
- Education scholarships.
- Friends of Tumut High School – Education program.
- Office and administration work.
- Accounting data entry / bookkeeping.
- Data base entry and administration.
- Information Technology (IT).
- Project management and evaluation.
- Legal / Finance / Governance.
Let us know your interest at ‘Contact us’ or phone 0487 479 234